1. Crossblade Re-post


    Date: 10/7/2016, Categories: Fiction, Death, Interracial, Murder, Older, Prostitution, Rape, Teen, Violence, Author: Batman79, Source: sexstories.com

    In a small London council estate, crime is as common as the sunrise. Muggings, rapes and assaults happen daily. The police have grown lazy in their futile attempts to crack down on the criminal plague. If you saw trouble all you could do is keep your head down and walk the other way. Eastwood school was a breeding pit for criminal scum. 95% of students would go on to become the scum of London. The other 5% would go on to become their victims. Daniel Green was one the 5%. Along with his friend George. They weren't afraid to walk around the crime ridden hell hole. But they knew to stay out of trouble. Daniel was just finishing his final class of the day with George. Maths was their favourite. They were the only ones who actually did any work. Mr. Richards didn't waste any time with the slackers. He focused on Daniel and George. They were the only two actually commited themselves to getting some decent grades. As the two of them left the class they kept a low profile walking through the corridors. Any one these assholes would beat you to the ground for looking at them. As Daniel and George left school, they noticed an old man being held at knifepoint by a pair of hooded thugs for his wallet. "Shouldn't we do something?" Said George. "It ain't worth getting stabbed over!" Said Daniel quietly. George lowered his head and said "I hate that we have to let this happen. I wanna help people!" "I know what you mean if we could make this place safer I'd do whatever it took. I'd do ...
    anything!" Said Daniel. The two looked back and saw the thugs punch the old man in the stomach. The old man fell to the ground clutching his stomach. Daniel went home to a small council flat. He walked through the door and sighed at the sight before him. His mom was lying on the sofa naked. There was an empty vodka bottle on the table. Above his mother there was an older man fucking her hard. He was fat and had a long trampy, grey, beard. He was holding her by her shoulders as he pounded her hard. Daniel's mom looked bored as she stared at the ceiling. She looked at Daniel as he walked in then looked away. "Another desperate prick from the pub?" Daniel said to his mom. The man jumped off his mom and said "You watch your mouth you little shit!" Daniel's mom sat up and said "Hey fatty if you wanna finish you leave my son alone! Daniel go to your fucking room I'll be done soon." The man rolled Daniel's mom onto all fours and said "Run along and play kid, me and the whore have work to finish." Daniel rolled his eyes and went upstairs to his room. In his room was a flat screen tv. Payed for with his moms pussy. On the left were weights, boxing gloves and a punching bag. Daniel sat on his bed and cracked open an energy drink. While he watched tv. It was hard paying attention to the tv with the sound of his moms moans echoing in the house. George had a small 2 bedroom house which he lived in with his mom and dad. He walked in and sat in the from room with his mom who was stoned and his ...
«1234...24»